1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
The spectacular views of Brooklyn Bridge isn’t the only draw of this city hotel. Designed by local artists, 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge follows a seriously sustainable philosophy. This waterfront retreat is bursting with sustainable details including a snazzy reclamation system that sends water down to irrigate the neighbouring park.
- Hotel was designed with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind.
- LED low energy lighting and water purification filters are used throughout the hotel and all rooms have living plants or trees.
- The property operates entirely on wind power, has a water irrigation system and a sustainable waste management system.
- Gold LEED-certified and 100% Certified Carbon Neutral.
1 Brooklyn Bridge is situated on the waterfront with incredible views of downtown New York and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. Thoughtful touches bring nature into each suite with floor to ceiling windows, native greenery, industrial steel and organic custom mattresses.
The rooftop pool is rather impressive and offers spectacular views towards Manhattan. AN in house Bamford Haybarn Spa uses all-natural ingredients for it’s holistic treatments.
BWW LOVES IT BECAUSE…
From the five-minute sand timer in the shower, reminding guests on water wastage to the once a month dining by candlelight, this is a hotel that lives up entirely to its eco-conscious claims.
- Rooftop pool
- Incredible views of Brooklyn Bridge
- Pet friendly – four legged friends can expect home-made treats & comfy dog beds.
- Children are welcome throughout the hotel.
- Bamford Haybarn Spa
- ‘Do Gooder’ guest packages
OTHER ECO-MMODATIONS IN OUR LIST
Alladale Wilderness Reserve