The Tropical Island experience your family has been dreaming of… Appreciate the richness of the jungle in its maximum splendour with all the comforts of the modern world. 7 secluded beaches and a sacred history of archaeological significance, Isla Palenque rightly deserves it’s National Geographic ‘Unique Lodge of the World’ accolade.
- Utilise renewable materials for sustainable and low impact construction
- Use locally-sourced biodegradable products and serve all-organic foods.
- Use of Solar Panels to heat water
- Employ local staff and work with the local community through sustainable development projects.
Volunteer Reforestation Program
- Beach cleans from Boca Chica’s public dock and beaches
A real life Robinson Crusoe adventure is what waits for guests fortunate enough to have this property on their radar. Isla Palenque was home to an ancient, pre-Columbian community which when mixed with today’s luxury island resort offers something wonderfully different to its guests. With only 8 private luxury beachfront casitas on the island you are going to feel like you have the island entirely to yourself.
Spend your day hiking through a maze of jungle trails, delving deeper into the island’s beauty and mystery. Enjoy a kayak adventure, through secret caves or jump on a paddle-board and get an entirely different perspective of the island. Isla Palenque have truly mastered the art of tropical island adventures for families – bonfires, shooting stars, treasure hunts.. Or, if beaches are your thing, you’ll be spoilt for choice here – there are seven in total, each one offering a unique experience.
Each luxury Casita is tucked away in palm groves with a path, straight to the ocean. Designed with indoor-outdoor living in mind your open-air lounge area and bath have all the extravagances you’d expect.
BWW LOVES IT BECAUSE…
These guys have nailed the Robinson Crusoe adventure vibe. Isla Palenque is for the wayfarers, explorers and adventurers who still believe in wonder. Kids imagination will be running high whilst immersing themselves fully in this eco-property. Isla Palenque is the epitome of ‘back-to-nature’ beachfront luxury.
- Complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards and snorkelling equipment
- 7 private, unique Beaches
- 8 Private Villas, designed with outdoor living in mind.
- Infinity pool, sunbeds and Spa facilities
OTHER ECO-MMODATIONS IN OUR LIST
SOSSUSVLEI DESERT LODGE
1 HOTEL BROOKLYN BRIDGE